1. Are you married, do you have a bf, or are you flying free as a single lady/man?
I have been married for 7 wonderful years!
2. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Southern California and have been here my whole life except for my college stint in Utah for 5 years.
3. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what is his/her name?
I have two cats - Hunter and Ellie. They are the laziest, fattest cats you have ever seen but they help me keep my sanity on the nights when my husband is gone.
4. What is a favorite TV show you are embarrassed to admit to watching?
I really don't think there is anything that I would say I'm embarrassed about. I loooove Once Upon a Time, Chuck (so sad it's over!) and Raising Hope.
5. Are you a saver or a spender?
I am a saver...unless I've had a hard week and then all I want to do is go out and buy something nice. A little retail therapy never hurt anyone...right?
6. What is your favorite children's book?
Tough question...my favorite growing up was Sam, Bangs and Moonshine.
7. Were you the class clown, teacher's pet, or neither?
I was the teacher's pet simply because I was quiet and I did all my work. Teachers liked that.
8. Who is your favorite athletic team?
I don't follow sports much but I like to watch soccer and hockey.
9. Where did you go on your last REALLY fun vacation?
I met up with some friends from elementary school in Vegas and we had an awesome time together. A couple of us hadn't seen each other since 6th grade!
10. Who is your favorite actor? Actress?
Actor - Zachary Levi, Tom Hanks
Actress - The Deschanel Sisters, Julia Roberts
11. Tell about the last time you cried because you were happy.
I tear up at most happy moments in movies, TV shows, and commercials but the one I count is when my daughter started singing "Part of Your World" with me while we were going through her bedtime routine. She is going to be three next month and I can't believe how big she is getting. I also am amazed at the things she knows...like the lyrics to songs!
12. What is your favorite season?
Spring! Although in Cali there isn't really a spring. We kinda skip from winter to summer, weather-wise, but at least the leaves are back on the trees, flowers are growing and I don't have to wear socks anymore. :) Ahhh...bare feet!
13. What is your biggest regret?
That I didn't take advantage of the time before I got married and started a family to travel more.
14. What food do you just NOT like at all?
Onions...although in certain foods they are fine, such as salsa, minestrone soup and my mom's funeral potatoes. Other than that I can taste it in almost any food and if I can taste it, I won't eat it (unless it would hurt someone's feelings). My mom has a good time trying to hide them from me and I indulge her by not letting on that I know what has onions and what doesn't.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOR MY TEACHER BLOG....
15. What do you do to relax after a tough day at work?
I love to go home and play games with my daughter. It reminds me that work is work and I can let it go. Although some days that isn't enough. On those days I cry, take bubble baths, eat french fries, and/or