Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Currently...March

Linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade today. It's always fun to fill out these wonderfully cute Currently posters. I especially like March's because I have such a love for St. Paddy's Day...who wouldn't with a last name like O'Leary!
I had to go searching for words that started with O but these three words describe me well. I am observant because I like to sit back and see what everyone else is doing before I jump in. Many people take that as a shyness but it's really just the way I work. If you know me, I'm not shy.  I am optimistic most of the time. When I find myself being pessimistic I back up and figure out why and change my attitude. I truly believe that attitude is everything. The opinionated side of me only shows up after my observations and typically only to people I really, really trust and with lots of thought before I speak. I have learned that lesson the hard way. :)



1 comment:

Think, Wonder, and Teach said...

I love your three words! I just found your blog through the newbie link. Welcome to blogland!

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach